I was honoured again to speak at the “International Conference on Spirituality and Psychology” which occurred on 13-Mar-2021 (my presentation can be viewed at this link):
Even though virtual this year, the conference was a rousing success on many levels!
A big hat’s off to organizers for hosting such a meaningful and highly successful conference. Spirituality and psychology remain the most significant disciplines towards improving the human condition thus this forum is of utmost significance!
In addition to supporting the organizers as a committee member I will also joined as a panel speaker for the panel discussion which can be viewed at this link:
My responses to the questions posed in the panel discussion, can be viewed at the following VDO times.
- 01:22 – 02:03 – Introduction of the panellists
- 16:34 – 18:30 – How to reconnect to one’s spiritual self?
- 35:31 – 37:43 – What is spirituality?
- 52:41 – 55:40 – Tell us about Centerlife?
- 1:07:18 – 1:09:59 – How can one improve their creativity?
- 1:15:00 – 1:16:37 – How to maintain one’s ‘spiritual momentum’ following the conference?
- 1:24:24 – 1:25:00 – Can you provide some resources to study spirituality?