All things begin from small and pure places which ultimately grow into something immense and meaningful.
All starts are Big Bangs in their own right.
Our colossal-sized universe earned this title when it began from a minute-sized point over 14 billion years ago.
It’s the same thing when snowflakes form (which is when a single molecule freezes in the midst of a winter storm).
Internet icons grow into millions of followers from the originating thoughts of a single person.
You and I as well—all beginning from a single cell that grew into a highly sophisticated and interlinked organism boasting 32.7 billion cells!
What will your Big Bang be in 2019?
- A new health initiative?
- Starting a new hobby like writing poetry, sketching, or developing a book?
- A new devotion to better understanding nature and being?
- Being a kinder and gentler soul?
- Starting a family?
- Getting closer to god?
Write out your big bang goal today, steadily work toward it, and watch it grow into something colossal in 2019!
The most appropriate emotion for the holiday season is being grateful.
The Gratefulpath excerpt below (from ‘The 30 Ladders of Centerlife’) lists the reasons why we should be grateful as well as practices to foster its feelings in our lives.
Check it out below (or at this link: http://centerlife.center/the-30-ladders-of-cenerlife/gratefulpath/) and begin feeling more grateful!
“If the only prayer you said was thank you, that would be enough.”
― Meister Eckhart
Give thanks frequently and copiously, to food, bountifulness, existence, nature, good fortune, loved ones, successes, and career. By doing so, you’ll shake the tree of good fortune and release its plentiful payload in ways both seen and unseen, lifting yourself, others, and the rest of the universe to a higher plane of existence.
We are indebted to so many things. The cosmos, the planet, our ancestors, parents, family and friends, cellular and atomic structure, and the Great Creator. If we don’t give thanks to the many things at the core of our physical and spiritual being, we lose contact with things real and right. We become disconnected, lose our balance, and drift accordingly.
Giving thanks also keeps us connected to those things that are most important to us. Things in our immediate environment such as family and the resources we consume. It also returns us to the spirit at the heart of our existence.
When we remain close to the source, we recognize its undeniable significance and, begin looking at the wonderful world it provides to us, in different and more respectful and meaningful ways.
1. Give thanks to 1-2 things in your life every day when you awake.
2. Find a quiet place once a day, sit, and contemplate the many miracles that are required to sustain your existence.
3. Say a prayer before meals from time-to-time.
4. Thank those that have helped you through the years.
5. Give thanks regularly to the planet that sustains every aspect of your existence. Your air, water, atmosphere, food, fuels, plastics, and products. Nothing you are or have doesn’t come from her.
6. Take action to care for the planet. Recycle, conserve, boycott, and resist all behavior that blindly takes from the planet without giving anything in return.
7. Give thanks to the Great Creator for setting into motion this wonderful miracle of being.8. Enjoy the solace that comes from being thankful and being grateful.
Learn how to get what we all want! Happiness!
The only way to truly gain happiness is through an understanding life and nature!
Let Centerlife show you the pathway to this beautiful bastion of being!
The cornerstone of Centerlife is Seven Pillars, a life practice based on nature’s harmony-generating wisdom. Use each of the Seven Pillars to strengthen and enhance the prime centers of your life and thereby improve and uplift your overall life.
Check out what Centerlife is about here!