In ‘Practice Centerpath’ we look at means and excercizes to put Centerpath to work in your life.
Centerpath Meditation (Sep 2017)
It you want some help finding the center of all things, I recommend you check out my book Centerpath Encyclopeida (follow this link)
Q & A with Jin (July 2017)
A delightful Q & A with Jin revealing how the universe is ordered, how we’re related to nature, and how we should think about and approach life. If you want to get your arms around life and what it means, check out this powerful video.
If you ever need to put things back into perspective or to simply uplift your mood, I encourage you to listen to Jin’s U-Tube VDO entitled “Q&A with Jin”.
If you want to amplify the effects of the VDO, take a walk in nature while listening to it.
I-Citizen Pledge (June 2017)
As Centerpath teaches, the universe naturally generates harmony and balance. i Pledge just reminds us of the overriding significance of this wisdom-and how we can instill it back into our lives.
Take the i Citizen pledge to remember the steps we can take to contribute to a better world.
Your obligation to i Pledge? Simply a commitment—to yourself that you’ll do your best toward building a better world and universe through being the best person you can.
i Pledge to Do the Best I Can
…I pledge allegiance to the good and just causes of I-Citizen.
…To the united mindfulness for which it stands.
…One great purpose, under nature and God;
…Promoting responsibility and sensibility in all.
i Pledge to Do Better
Click here to see I-Citizen’s extended pledge.
Every Experience, an Opportunity to Center (April 2017. From Jin’s Book “Awaken”)
Everything has a center and by simply understanding this essential quality of being, you can uplift and enhance your experience of life. Every moment, every experience is a divine opportunity to center.
Everything is here for a reason. It has an origin, past, secret, and mystery to solve. A tree started as a seedling. Ongoing arguments in our lives started and continue because the originating disagreement remains unresolved. Entire philosophies begin with the thoughts of a single man.
- By traversing the path to the center of all things, you will find its purpose, meaning, and reason for being here. You will come to better understand your world, the mind of the Great Creator, and yourself. Use the following excerpt from my book Awaken to bring this concept into your heart:
- All of life is a mystery moving toward hidden centers. Once you arrive at the center, the journey is complete; we have found what we are looking for: the essence, source, and reason why.
- All things enduring and meaningful are tied to this process. Arguments, fights, and battles. The outcomes of hunts, the preparation of meals, and musical and sensual climaxes. Shaman rituals, births, hugs, cries, and deaths. Upon arriving, we discover the journey’s secret. While always surprising, it’s also always comprised of the same stuff: beauty, truth, and essence.
- All of the universe is destined to create a crescendo to a center and crash back down on the shore where it began.
- All of life and its experiences are journeys back to the source. All experiences are moments of creation. They produce a center and thus set a future trap for us to be drawn and return to. The larger whole is cast.
- All the mind’s structures are intended to find those traps, to traverse a meaningful journey to that place. The reason and essence lying in wait.
- See the splendor of centers—moments of truth, love, beauty, brightness, and complexity. Experience the journey to secrets, hearts of the matter, and where the truth lay in hiding.
- Rejoice in being a center—a glowing heart. Its penultimate power is the universe’s greatest stuff—beauty, truth, essence, love, compassion. This is being true to the way of things, yourself, and the universe.
- Rejoice in the journey of being. Traversing to the essence of all your experiences. Once your new habit becomes latched to the larger branch of the apple tree, the journey gets steeper and sweeter. Who’s waiting for you at the end of it makes its strenuous ascent inﬁnitely worth it.
- Rejoice in experiencing all of nature’s stunningly beautiful creations. All were carved out by things seeking their very own, consistently patterned, center—oriented destiny.
In Centerpath, we traverse many journeys to the heart of things in order to gain unique insights, great perspectives, and valuable trinkets of wisdom. Hopefully its many nuggets of insight will fascinate and inspire you on the way to your very own Centerpath destination.